European Patent and Trade Mark Attorney
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T:+44 (0)114 249 9888
- International Patent Attorney (WIPO)
- European Patent Attorney (EPO)
- Chartered Patent Attorney (UK)
- Registered Patent Attorney (UK)
- International Design Attorney (WIPO)
- European Design Attorney (EUIPO)
- MSc in Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary University of London
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Queen Mary University of London
- PhD in Computational Fluids Dynamics, University of Southampton
Abdul joined Franks & Co. in April 2015. He has over 10 years’ experience in general patent agency, covering a wide range of generalist technologies.
Abdul read Mechanical Engineering at Queen Mary University of London, then gained a PhD in Computational Fluid Dynamics at the University of Southampton.
Abdul is a representative before the European Patent Office (EPO), the UK Intellectual Property Office (incorporating the UK Trade Marks Registry and the UK Designs Registry), the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO).
Abdul has experience in a wide range of technologies including oil & gas, construction, medical devices, and renewable energy. He has prepared, filed and prosecuted UK and foreign patent and design applications on behalf of small and medium sized companies, universities, and multinationals.
Abdul is a director of Franks & Co (Mancunium) Limited.
- Member of EPI (European Patent Institute)
- Fellow of CIPA (Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys)