Use of your information and cookies.
Franks & Co is committed to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our website.
We collect standard internet log information when our website is visited. This is done in a way which does not identify the visitor and we do not seek to identify any visitors to our website. Your contact details will only be stored by us if you contact us directly by email, post, telephone or by using the ‘contact us’ form.
We do not collect personally identifiable information without first fully informing and seeking the consent of the individuals about whom we are collecting information. Such information would only be collected once you engage our services, seek employment or commence a business relationship with Franks & Co. We do not associate the information we gather from web visitors with personally identifying information from any other source.
We only collect and process information about you in order for us to carry out our duties in respect of:
- the provision or patent and trade mark advice or services; or
- the provision of other services which you have consented to receive; or
- as part of the employment process; or
- as part of a supplier/client business relationship.
Cookies are small text files stored on internet-browsing devices by websites. They are used to make websites work, or to make them work more efficiently. They are also used to inform the owners of the site about how the site is being used.
Cookies in use on the Franks & Co website
'Strictly necessary' cookies do not gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or identifying other sites you may have visited on the internet.
‘Analytics’ cookies collect information about how you use our website and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could be used to identify you.
- to ensure that the website works as users would expect it to work; and
- to provide statistics on how our website is used.
- to advertise you on any other website; or
- to gather information about you that could be used to identify you or ‘follow’ you; or
- to reveal your browsing history; or
- to remember your preferences or username beyond your current visit.
The cookies we use on our site are:
Cookie name: _ga
- Purpose:Google Analystics - used to distinguish users.
- Persistent or session: 2 years
- Category of cookie: Analytics and customisation cookies
Cookie name: _gid
- Purpose: Google Analytics - used to distinguish users
- Persistent or Session: 24 hours
- Category: Analytics and customisation cookie
Cookie name: _gat
- Purpose: Google Analytics - used to throttle request rate.
- Persistent or session: 1 minute
- Category: Analytics and customisation cookies
Your use of www.franksco.com
By continuing to use our site you are accepting the use of both ‘strictly necessary' and ‘analytics’ cookies. Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you prevent their use we cannot guarantee your security or how our site will perform for you.
Third party websites
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
How to stop all cookies
If you do not accept cookies this website may not function as you would expect it to. If you do not want us to use any cookies at all; you must stop using this website and clear the cookies in your browser’s settings.
Most web browsers allow control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Data Protection Regulations
Franks & Co believes it is compliant with all relevant data protection regulations.
In the case of this website, the data controller is Franks & Co Limited (15 Jessops Riverside, Brightside Lane, Sheffield, S9 2RX).
The data processors are Arkom Limited (Aizlewoods Mill, Nursery Street, Sheffield, S3 8GG) and Google Analytics who analyse the information. For further information on how Google uses data when you use our site, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
No data gathered by the website is shared with any other body other than the data controller and data processors.