- The trade mark symbol
- What is a Community Registered Design (CRD)?
- What is a European Patent?
- What is a European Trade Mark (EUTM)?
- Can a patent be restored after renewal payments are missed?
- Intellectual Property Solicitors
- Use of Reference Numerals in Patent Specifications
- Claim amendments during PCT application procedure
- Licence as of right
- What are the implications of Brexit on IP rights?
- Excess claim and page fees
- Legal protection for coats of arms
- Trade mark notice of threatened oppposition TM7A
- UK Trade Mark Invalidation
Do you have a question about patents, trade marks or designs?
Answers to commonly asked questions can be found in this section.
To maintain UK patents after grant, payment of an annual renewal fee toRead More
Patent specifications disclose inventions to the public and usuallyRead More