- Patent Portfolio Management
- Protection of a research and development project
- Trade Mark Enforcement
- Trade Mark Portfolio Management
- Design Product Clearance
- Achieving Market Domination using Design Rights
- LEPIN, potential infringement of LEGO Intellectual Property Right
- Patent protection in Hong Kong
LEPIN, a Chinese take on LEGO - An assessment of how many Intellectual Property rights are potentially infringed.
Following a recent (January 25, 2017) report on the BBC into Chinese LEGO Copycats (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-38729557) where the head of LEGO China failed to identify a genuine LEGO mini-figure when also presented with a copycat article, we investigated the ease and cost of obtaining such a copycat product in the UK.
For our finding please download the pdf below.