- Life Sciences
- Software & Electrical
- Chemicals & Materials
- European Patent Convention
- UK Patents
- Patent Co-operation Treaty (PCT)
- Eurasian Patent Convention
- Supplementary Protection Certificate (SPC)
- Should I file a patent application?
- Document Length Fees and Excess Claims Official Fees
- Unified Patent Court
Franks & Cos Mechanical Engineering group is highly experienced in dealing with a wide range of high and low technology Mechanical Engineering type subject matter.
The group deals with a wide variety of clients from multinationals to SME’s. The group frequently works closely with other relevant groups where necessary.
The group is well established and is able to help business having stringent budgets as well as aiding more established and larger organisations where management of portfolios and advice for in-house IP teams is required.
Members of the group have worked in industry as engineers on a variety of projects and thus such members are well placed to relate to the commercial significance of the subject matter for which protection is required.