- Life Sciences
- Software & Electrical
- Chemicals & Materials
- European Patent Convention
- UK Patents
- Patent Co-operation Treaty (PCT)
- Eurasian Patent Convention
- Supplementary Protection Certificate (SPC)
- Should I file a patent application?
- Document Length Fees and Excess Claims Official Fees
- Unified Patent Court
Interactive questionnaire to help determine whether and where to file a patent application
Please use our handy guide below to help you decide whether and where to file a patent application.
This form gives a preliminary indication of whether or not to file a patent application for a particular product, and does not constitute our considered legal advice considering all circumstances.
For a full considered assessment, please contact one of our patent attorneys at Franks & Co