- Speeding up UK patent applications
- The trade mark symbol
- What is a Community Registered Design (CRD)?
- What is a European Patent?
- What is a European Trade Mark (EUTM)?
- Can a patent be restored after renewal payments are missed?
- Intellectual Property Solicitors
- Use of Reference Numerals in Patent Specifications
- Claim amendments during PCT application procedure
- Licence as of right
- What are the implications of Brexit on IP rights?
- Excess claim and page fees
- Legal protection for coats of arms
- Trade mark notice of threatened oppposition TM7A
- UK Trade Mark Invalidation
- Early Requests for Unitary Patent
- The importance of a UK address for service
Community Registered Designs are obtained by making an application to the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
For more information about CRDs, their use, scope and application, please download our white paper using the link provided below.