- The trade mark symbol
- What is a Community Registered Design (CRD)?
- What is a European Patent?
- What is a European Trade Mark (EUTM)?
- What are the implications of Brexit on IP rights?
- Can a patent be restored after renewal payments are missed?
- Intellectual Property Solicitors
- Use of Reference Numerals in Patent Specifications
- Claim amendments during PCT application procedure
- Licence as of right
- Excess claim and page fees
- Legal protection for coats of arms
Excess claims and page fees are now payable at both the European Patent Office (EPO) and the United Kingdom Patent Office.
In this article, we will explain what excess claims and page fees are, when they are due and what the consequences of not paying them are.
Please use the link below to download our white paper on this subject.
For more information, please contact us.