- The trade mark symbol
- What is a Community Registered Design (CRD)?
- What is a European Patent?
- What is a European Trade Mark (EUTM)?
- What are the implications of Brexit on IP rights?
- Can a patent be restored after renewal payments are missed?
- Intellectual Property Solicitors
- Use of Reference Numerals in Patent Specifications
- Claim amendments during PCT application procedure
- Licence as of right
- Excess claim and page fees
- Legal protection for coats of arms
- Trade mark notice of threatened oppposition TM7A
What do you need to do if you have filed a trade mark application at the United Kingdom intellectual property office and you have received a form TM7A - notice of threatened opposition?
Download our white paper using the link below to find out why you have received a TM7A letter, what it means and what options you have in responding to it.
Article by Robert Franks.