- The trade mark symbol
- What is a Community Registered Design (CRD)?
- What is a European Patent?
- What is a European Trade Mark (EUTM)?
- What are the implications of Brexit on IP rights?
- Can a patent be restored after renewal payments are missed?
- Intellectual Property Solicitors
- Use of Reference Numerals in Patent Specifications
- Claim amendments during PCT application procedure
- Licence as of right
- Excess claim and page fees
- Legal protection for coats of arms
On Thursday June 23, 2016 the voting public of the United Kingdom made the momentous decision to leave the European Union.
We have outlined what the possible effects may be for patent, trade mark and design portfolios in the document, which you can download using the link below.
In the short video below, European Patent and Trade Mark Attorney Stéphane Ambrosini discusses the potential implications of Brexit for the Intellectual Property Industry and for the owners of Intellectual Property Rights.