- Speeding up UK patent applications
- The trade mark symbol
- What is a Community Registered Design (CRD)?
- What is a European Patent?
- What is a European Trade Mark (EUTM)?
- Can a patent be restored after renewal payments are missed?
- Intellectual Property Solicitors
- Use of Reference Numerals in Patent Specifications
- Claim amendments during PCT application procedure
- Licence as of right
- What are the implications of Brexit on IP rights?
- Excess claim and page fees
- Legal protection for coats of arms
- Trade mark notice of threatened oppposition TM7A
- UK Trade Mark Invalidation
- Early Requests for Unitary Patent
Trade mark applications covering the whole of the European Community are filed at the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
For more information about the scope, application and procedure relating to European trade marks, please see our white paper on the subject which you can download using the link below.