- The trade mark symbol
- What is a Community Registered Design (CRD)?
- What is a European Patent?
- What is a European Trade Mark (EUTM)?
- Can a patent be restored after renewal payments are missed?
- Intellectual Property Solicitors
- Use of Reference Numerals in Patent Specifications
- Claim amendments during PCT application procedure
- Licence as of right
- What are the implications of Brexit on IP rights?
- Excess claim and page fees
- Legal protection for coats of arms
- Trade mark notice of threatened oppposition TM7A
- UK Trade Mark Invalidation
Patent specifications disclose inventions to the public and usually include some explanatory drawings. Features of the invention that are referred to in the text are identified by reference numerals as seen in the example below.
Please download our white paper on the use of reference numerals in patent specifications using the link below.
For further information or to discuss anything relating to patent rights or any other aspect of your intellectual property, please contact us to speak to one of our expert patent and trade mark attorneys.