- The trade mark symbol
- What is a Community Registered Design (CRD)?
- What is a European Patent?
- What is a European Trade Mark (EUTM)?
- Can a patent be restored after renewal payments are missed?
- Intellectual Property Solicitors
- Use of Reference Numerals in Patent Specifications
- Claim amendments during PCT application procedure
- Licence as of right
- What are the implications of Brexit on IP rights?
- Excess claim and page fees
- Legal protection for coats of arms
- Trade mark notice of threatened oppposition TM7A
- UK Trade Mark Invalidation
European patents are granted by the European Patent Office (EPO). The European Patent Office is situated in Munich and Berlin in Germany, in Vienna in Austria, in Brussels in Belgium and in the Hague in The Netherlands.
For more information about the scope, application and procedure relating to European patents, please see our white paper on the subject which you can download using the link below.